In this new normal people prefer work from home as well as wear from home and that’s where Augmented Reality comes into the picture. By using Augmented Reality they can actually try a particular product and can directly purchase them from the platform if it supports e-commerce integration.
Here’s How augmented reality can help e-commerce :
1.Interactive 3D 360 Designs: By Using Augmented Reality, you can create a 3D 360 View of Product Designs such as Jewellery, Glasses, Necklace, Rings, Watches, Bracelets, Clothes etc and completely change the old conventional way of showcasing. You can actually make your designs speak through technology.
Trending AR VR Articles:
1. How VR could bring transhumanism to the masses
2. How Augmented Reality (AR) is Reshaping the Food Service Industry
3. ExpiCulture — Developing an Original World-Traveling VR Experience
4. Enterprise AR: 7 real-world use cases for 2021
2. Unlimited AR Try-Ons: Augmented Reality can offer an Unlimited “Try Before Buy” feature to your prospect. They can try your Jewellery, Glasses, Necklace, Rings, Watches, Bracelets, Clothes etc as If they are wearing them in real life from the comfort of their home. One can develop their own AR Jewellery Try On Platform using AR.
3. Cost Saving Digital Inventory: Augmented Reality can also save up some cost of inventory. Businesses can market their products digitally via 3D 360 catalogues and attract the audience with Augmented Reality.
Try out this Free tool of melzo.com and Boost Your Business.
Don’t forget to give us your 👏 !
How can Augmented Reality be used in e-commerce? was originally published in AR/VR Journey: Augmented & Virtual Reality Magazine on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.